Tuesday, December 30, 2014

& a happy new year - 12/29/14

hello!!! long time no see! or talk i guess. but really, talking to you guys made this the best christmas! I loved seeing you and all your happy faces. 

There isn't much to say since we were able to talk a few days ago but i do have wonderful news! 

I'M GOING BACK TO ILLINOIS! the state that holds my heart (besides az and where i began my mission so many months ago (12..)!!! and guess what, it gets even better. I'm going to be with Sister Bailey! she's from Gilbert! anddddddd!!!! I get to go on exchanges back to Salem! oh man, this has been the secret with of my heart this transfer and it's happening!! it's going to be so good. so so good. 

I'm sad to be leaving O'fallon, but content with it at the same time. I've been able to see amazing things happen here and I'm so grateful for the time that i've been able to spend here. but i guess change is the only thing that is consistent on the mission. i love it though. 

I love the Missouri St Louis mission so so much. my heart is just so full of love and sometimes i don't know if i could love it even more, but i do. each day it grows.

and i love you guys! you are a huge help each day. i don't know how i could fully explain how much the prayers, words or encouragement, and love helps. i love you!

love 
sister oberfield

christmas breakfast!

sister fernandez!


​presents at the bowmans! Their daughter asked their elf of the shelf if santa could come visit us too. i love her

CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment